Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Baker Family Reunion

This past weekend, was Baker Family Reunion. First one, in a few years since we've all come together again. Yes, if you go back to my 3rd Great Grandfather, I am a Becker from Germany. I'm addicted to family genealogy.

Friday, we drove the long two-hour drive to my parent's house. Saturday, we had a big exciting day full of hanging out with family, eating "potluck", the little ones got Christmas presents, chattering with everyone and catching up.

My brother and my 2-year-old son Hunter.


I was really lucky, and my aunt decided to give me family pictures from the Baker side. It was very sweet of her. I have so many pictures and knowledge of my fathers' side that now I really can dig into my moms' side.

Baker Family, Minonk, Illinois, USA

 After our family reunion, Minonk, Illinois had their annual Christmas Parade. It was the best one yet! Our family absolutely loves going to the Christmas Parade. Kind of has become a family tradition.

Fireworks to get the Christmas Parade started.












Grabbed some photo shots of my little man!












Plus a family selfie of my husband Brian, our son Hunter and I.

Sunday, as always we go out to the Minonk Cemetery and decorate for our family who is in a much better place.



This is not your typical blog post, but I wanted to let you in, into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment