Monday, November 20, 2017

DIY Homemade Febreze




What you will need:
1 Empty Spray Bottle
Gain Laundry Soap (or) any brand that is your favorite
Gain Fabric Softener (or) any brand that is your favorite
Warm Water

I didn't measure out how much laundry soap and fabric softener. I did it by eye, then filled the bottle almost to full of warm water. I barely measure out anything these days unless I really need too.

Mix everything together and shake well.

*I also have used this to clean my couch of stains. For that I use a toothbrush to scrub stain, then use a micro-fiber cloth to soak up extra mixer/water and rub lightly. Let air dry.

This is a great 2-in-1 DIY. Smells amazing, cleans well and works great.

*I didn't think about it at the time because I just wanted to get my couch cleaned today. I will wait until next week when I clean it again. Take pictures of before how dirty it is, and after I use my DIY mix. I'll update my post here with the photos.

If you try it, leave me a comment on how you liked it and what you think of my DIY Homemade Febreze. Thanks so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment