Monday, November 27, 2017

IntiMom Breastfeeding Cover Review


I received my IntiMom Breastfeeding Cover for free from Tomoson.

Photo by Jada Hall
Pros:

  • Full Coverage - Being a bigger woman, I was really surprised how amazing IntiMom Breastfeeding Cover had for coverage. When I was breastfeeding my son, it was really important to be able to breastfeed anywhere and still have coverage and privacy while I breastfeed him. This did it! 
  • Comes in 3 different colors. 
  • 100% Cotton - Absolutely soft and mom approved. 
  • Machine Washable - Did not shrink, did color...it absolutely stayed the same. 
  • Rigid Baby Monitor - Great curve at the top, to be able to look down at your baby and monitor him/her. This is a wonderful feature. 
  • Lightweight 
  • Affordable $19.99
I am so glad, I was given the change to try this product out for free. I received this product nearly 2 years ago. You are probably wondering why I am just now, writing my review? Well, it is not. I have previously given my review in the past after receiving my IntiMom Breastfeeding Cover. I have recently decided to stay my own Little Review Corner blog, therefore because I loved this so much that I would write an updated review on my blog.

I honestly do not see any Cons about this product. It is all around great, adorable, easy to use, affordable and long-lasting. I used my IntiMom Breastfeeding Cover nearly 2 years ago, and with well-taken care, it is still in great condition and able to use for our next little one.

Jada Hall (2015) Using my IntiMom Breastfeeding Cover for the first time. 



*I did not pay for this product, nor did I receive money for this product/review. This product was completely free and my review is not a paid review. This is an honest review of this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment