Thursday, November 16, 2017

Free Stuff



BzzAgent 

I've been using Bzzagent for a few years now. Sign up tell them a little about yourself and your family. This helps them decide what products they should send you to review. My latest Bzz Campaign was Gain Botanicals Orange Blossom Vanilla HEC Liquid. I always actually surprised of the sample size, wasn't so sample size. More like full sample size! Which I was excited about...plus when I opened the laundry soap the aroma coming from the bottle smelled fabulous. Made my clothes smell great, my washer and dry, my whole laundry room smelled great after use. Days later I could still smell the Orange Blossom Vanilla on my hoodie I wear often. If you like to get free samples or even sometimes full-size products, like I do then you should join Bzzagent. They are truly an amazing place to go for free samples and all you have to do is give them a review or post a picture whatever the campaign says. 


Join BuzzAgent



No comments:

Post a Comment